How I made a fried rice

 

          I eat different types of foods in my life.Among them one of my favourite food is fried rice.I like to eat fried rice very much.😋most of days my father brings fried rice for me and my brother.

         In my free time, Some times I prepare fried rice.I would like to tell you how I made a fried rice.😜

                

                                      

 The ingredients

*Rice        *Curry leaves        *Eggs                             *Tomato sauce
*Butter      *Chicken           *Garlic and Ginger paste   *Salt
*Vegetables      *Onion      *Soy sauce
                                                                                                 
              If you want to make a fried rice,You have to ready the above ingredients.After the ingredients ready,you can start to make it.This is the recipe to prepare a delicious fried rice😜
              Frist,put about 6 cups of rice in to your rice cooker.until the rice is cooked,wash the vegetables,onions and cut into small pieces.Then keep the vegetables on a plate.After that grind the garlic and raw ginger until it becomes a paste and keep it a side.prepare the curry leaves and other ingredients.After the rice is cooked,let it cool well.Fry the chicken in the deep oil.
             
            
              Then put a pan on the stove and after it is hot,put some butter in it.After it melts,add the chopped garlic,ginger paste,onions and curry leaves and fry it until golden colour.when it also gets fried a little,add the vegetables and eggs.Then add some salt to it.After that add the rice in to the pan and then add a little soy sauce, tomato sauce and fried chicken.Mix well two minutes on low heat and remove from the stove.Then serve it😋      


             I hope you guys enjoy my delicious post😍 If you like this post you can comment me💕                                                              


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 💕

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fair📖💙