Bestie' s Birthday

 Wednesday,18 January 2023

                  My bestie's 21st birthday party was in February last year. She invited me too 😍 The party of was at her house.Many friends were there. She wore a beautiful long yellow dress 💛💛All the friends were dressed casually.I was also normal.                                                                                                          

               

                   The house was beautifully decorated with ribbons and balloons 🎈🎉🎊 There was also a beautiful cake.😇🎂Her sister and I lit the candles on the cake and then she said a prayer and blew out the candles.After that everyone congratulated her.She received many gifts. I also gave her a set of beautiful hairpins and bool bands 💝
After that we all had lunch.There were various kinds of foods in the party.There were a variety of rice and sea food and also noodles and curries.🍚🍜🍴 The food was very tasty..😋😋Then we had jelly and ice cream 🍨for dessert.We took photos on all those occasions 📷.After that the friends all sang songs together. It was a jubilant day..💕






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 💕

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fair📖💙