My favourite Musician

                                 My favourite musician is Shreya Ghoshal. She is an indian singer one of the most popular singer in the world. I liked her, the first time I heard a song of hers.It was the song ''Sun Raha Hai Na '' from the movie Ashiqui 2. Her vocal made me wonder. 😍😍

                                  

         She was born on March 12,1984 in Behampore, India.Which means 

she is 38 years old. She was married Shiladithya Mukhopadyaya. She has 

only one child. She is medium height and her hair is long and wavy. She is 

average build and she has shinny black eyes. Actually she looks very 

attractive lady.

                     She began learning music at the age of four. At the age of six 

, she started her formal training in classical music.when she was sixteen, 

                                               she was noticed by film maker Sanjaya Leela Bansali's mother after she 

                                               won the television singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma. Then she made her  

                                               bollywood play back singing debut with Bansali's romanti drama Devdas.              

   Actually no words tell about her. She is marvelous

 character I have ever seen. According to me she is the best singer in 

 the world 💕








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 💕

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fair📖💙