My favourite hobby

 


                                   I have many hobbies. They are watching movies , playing guitar , reading books , playing badminton, singing songs and listening to the music. Among them my favourite hobby is singing songs and listening to the music.

                                   Hobbies are very important to ourlives.Because it makes to forget our worries.When I listen to the music, I feel relax and calm also singing it's feeling awesome.😇

                                      I like to singing because it is fun to sing.Most of times I sing songs with karaoke. Some times I play the guitar and sing songs. Also when I take a shower I sing songs.😁Singing gives me a great pleasure. Singing is an art. I think I was born with that art.

              Some of my favourite singers are Shreya
 Ghoshal, Arijit singh, Armaan Malik. They are clever singers in India. The voices of both are very sweet.When I'm in sad I listen to both of their songs.
           
       Actually when we listen to the music,we don't need a free time. Because I can put on my ear phones and listen to music. When ever I want I can listen  to the music,also when I go by bus. I like lot of languages of songs. Among them my favourite songs are hindi songs. Because it feels my heart very well.It change my current mood. Mostly I focus on it's melody. whenever I hear a song from somewhere that touches my heart, I download it. 😊 I hope you enjoy my post💕

                                                                                                        

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 💕

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fair📖💙