A little thing about me 😊

                I'm Chamalka Nayomi.I was born on 19th of July 2001.which means I'm 21 years old yet.I'm from Raigama but currently I live in Kahathuduwa.My father's name is Mahinda Sena.He is an electrician.My mother passed away when I was 12 years old.😒I have only one younger brother.He is 19 years old.currently I live with my father,younger brother and grandmother.

              I went to Swarnajothi M.V-Raigama and I did A/L at Sripalee college-Horana.Now I'm undergratuate of the university of visual and performing arts.I'm in my first year.I love university life and take my studies very seriously.
                 

                  

                  I love north indian music and I feel amazing when I'm singing.πŸ˜‡In my free time I play violin and guitar and also sing songs.I'm interesting in learning various kind of music.


Actually I'm honest and innocent.Therefore I can build good communication with others.so I think I'm very friendly.I always like to help each other and I want to be happy every moment.πŸ˜‡I think these are my good qualities.But I have some weaknesses.over thinking is one of my weaknesses.That is why,sometimes I face so many problems.Therefore I try my best to get rid of it.

I have many leisure time activities.some are watching films,reading books and cooking.

My role model is my father.He is the most courageous man I have ever met.sometimes I wonder how he do all this work without missing out.I want to be like my father someday.

I have got big dreams.one day I wish to be a music teacher.that is also my father's dream.πŸ’

     



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 πŸ’•

We went to a book fairπŸ“–πŸ’™