My favourite sport

 

          There are many sports in the world.Among them badminton is the my favourite sport.It is one of the most played games in our country.I like this game very much because this game doesn't require more people to play it.Only two people are needed to play badminton or only two people can easily play badminton.

           I like this game since I was in my childhood.In my free time I play badminton with my friends.It is one of my leisure time activity.There are many advantages of playing badminton.Our body stays healthy by playing this game.It reduces my stress and burns unwanted fat in my body.Not only badminton,any other out door games are very good for health.Badminton is very easy and it is also an out door sport.

                                                                                  

              This game is the second most played game after cricket.Like cricket, there is not much space required for playing badminton.Also it can play a small place.It can be played by anyone,big or small,boy or girl.

              Badminton is a very old sport that started in British India.British India means when the British ruled India.In this sport,two rackets and a shuttlecock used.The rackets are made by light and thin cotton.The shuttlecock is made by rubber and feathers.

                                                                                                                                                                                                  

              Talking about how to play this game,when the players of one team throw the shuttlecock to the other team.That team has to hit the shuttlecock with their racket.When they hit it,they get a point.The maximum score in this game is 21.




      If you like my post 😁 You can comment me 💕



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 💕

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fair📖💙