My school

                      My school is Sripalee college, Horana.It is located in kalutara district.It is one of the main mixed schools in sri lanka. The founder of our school is Mr.Wilmot .A Perera.It was established in 1934. The number of students are over 5000. There are classes from grade 1 to 13. There are lot of buildings in our school. There are lot of lovely teachers in our school💖. Our school has a large library.There is no batch for girls. The girls have only one tie.It is maroon and gold colour.

                      There is a tradition of the college.Every mondays and fridays students should come for the assembly which is held in an open area with a small stage surrounded by large Robarosiya trees called ''upasana maluwa''.After the assembly all the students should walk in a row as upasana perahara and should  sing upasana songs. At the end of the upasana perahara, students stop near the upasana maluwa and sing the national anthem and go to their class rooms.




             I have many friends in my school life.The time 
I spent with them was very beautiful.There are many funny moments.         
           School life is an unforgettable part of our lives.
In our school life ,we don't like study.School days are 
always boring.When we finish schooling and move  on to the next level we will feel like we missed our school days.we have many good and bad memories in
our school life.I love my school life very much.💕





                    Thank you💓 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 💕

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fair📖💙