A day I surprised

               That day I surprised a lot.It was the day after my 21st birthday.It was a saturday.I went to meet him usual.He came a little late that day.we were going to meet near the Kesbewa lake.It is a very beautiful and free place.😇when I was looking at the lake,he came there without me noticing and he came with a big box.I was surprised and asked 'what is that?'he said It belonged to someone else.Then he asked me to help him unbox the the box.As soon as I opened the box,I couldn't speak.I was very surprised.😳Can you guess..what is it? It is a brand new classical guitar.🎸I was overjoyed.😍when I got something that I had wished for,I couldn't express my happiness in words😊I thanked him a lot. Actually,I think I'm really lucky to have a good person like him💝




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 💕

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fair📖💙