A trip to Anuradhapura🙏💓

                   In the school vacation,our family members,some of our neighbours and my friends went to a trip  to Anuradhapura.we organized the trip to go on a saturday.
             That day my brother and I got up early in the morning and ready for the trip happily.we prepared some foods and some clothes.we went to the trip to by a small bus.Our neighbours and my friends had come to the bus.we left at around 5 a.m and sang songs.
                     we saw various animals,when we go on the bus.some of them are elephants,peacocks,deers.Before going to Anuradhapura,we stopped the bus and had breakfast under a big tree.we had bread had dhal curry for breakfast.

It was around 12 p.m when we reached to Anuradhapura.we went to Anuradhapura as a two-day trip.we stay at a lodge there.Then we prepared our lunch and had lunch.After some time,we went to Basawakkulama lake to bathe.For the first time I bathed in a lake.It was an amazing experience for me.😊some people swam in the lake. 

After bathing,first we went to Ruwanweliseya.I like that place very much.I can stay there a whole day.Then we went to Sri Maha Bodiya.It is the nother place I like to visit.Actually It relax my mind.



                                                                              
                           After that we went back to our lodge.Next day was the poson poya day.That day,we had our breakfast and went another places like Kuttam Pokuna,Lankaramaya,Thanthirimale and Mihintale.Mihintale, there was a tv program.The former president of our country,Maithripala Sirisena was also there.Then we back to home.I saw the poson full moon in the sky.It was really nice😍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 💕

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fair📖💙