My favourite Indian Actress😍

       My favourite Indian actress is Alia Bhatt.she was born on 15 March 1993.which means she is 29 years old.She married actor Ranbir Kapoor and they have one daughter.her parents are Mahesh Bhatt and Soni Razdan.

       She is a very pretty and famous lady among the Indian actresses😍.she is slim and shape.she has a wavy black hair black shiny eyes.she is medium height.she has round face.when she smiles,two dimples are visible on her face.she looks very attractive lady.

         I like her since I was around 12 years old.For the first time I saw her when i watched a film called ''students of the year''.😇she is very enjoyable character there and the film is a college love story.

                                                 

There are many films,she was acted.among them some are:-

  • Udta Punjab
  • Raazi
  • Gully boy
  • Gangubai kathiawadi
  • Brahmastra part one-shiva
  • Rocky Aur Rani ki prem kahani
  • Dear zindagi
  • Kalank
  • 2 states
  • Darlings

              

               
Alia Bhatt won three film awards for best actress.


Her another skill is singing.she has sung seven of her film songs.One of them is ''Samjhawan unplugged '' It is a really nice song I have heard.


                          

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 💕

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fair📖💙