My pets🐈 🐈 πŸ’•

There are many pets in the world.but my favourite animal is cat.It is a friendly animal to man.sometimes they are very cute.sometimes they are cruel.
   
        I have two cats.They are small yet.Their names are Chutta and Suddi.Chutta is gray and white colour.Suddi is white,gray and cream colour.Chutta has yellow eyes and suddi has grey colour eyes.

         Chutta is the first cat.Then suddi came to the house.She was born in our garden,during the rainy season.Feeling sad for it,we kept her.Later it grew as big as chutta.Every day we give rice with fish to both of them.Both of cats love to eat it.


Most of time chutta sleeps on a chair.but suddi is always running around. when they wants to eats,both say ''meow''


They both love to rub their backs.Sometimes they are  running here and there and playing.sometimes they are biting each other.They are crazy cats.πŸ˜‚I love my chutta and suddi very muchπŸ’–

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fairπŸ“–πŸ’™