The hero of my life

 

            My father is the hero of my world.His name is S.A Mahinda Sena.He is in mid-fifteen.He works as an electrician.He works very hard.Although he is in his fiftees,he is still very strong like a young boy.He is the best role model I had in my life.

                     He is of average height and build.He is fair in complexion.His head is quite bald and has hair around it.Now I'm about the height of my father's.😁He is very kind hearted and sweet.Actually there is no words                                                                                               tell about my father💖

                                                                                                

                  He works really hard to maintain the family.But when he gets time,He loves to spend that time with us.every time he makes us happy.My father is a very good natured person.Every person in the society respects him.He works punctual.My father always goes to his duty at the right time and also advises us,be punctual.He teaches us the value of time.Every time he advises us to be humble and also he taught me to respect elders.

                 My father is an ideal person.I share everything with him.Sometimes he is like my friend.Always he supports me when I need him.           

After my mother passed away,my father faced a lot of troubles.😢He looked after us very well since that day.He has a strong heart.He never showed us his sadness.Whatever we asked for,he always brought us.still it is same today.I love my father very much.🌏💕

If you like my post 😍comment me..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My pets🐈 🐈 💕

A little thing about me 😊

We went to a book fair📖💙